I don’t talk about it much, but I am an asthmatic. I try not to let asthma slow me down, but I rely on my inhaler daily. I have to use it before any activity and sometimes just on a regular basis depending on my respiratory health. This winter I went through a rough respiratory time where I had to use two different inhalers to control my breathing. My asthma is both allergy and activity induced; I also have a moderate allergy to mold.
Why am I sharing this with you? Well, recently I was invited to try out a Venta AirWasher humidifier and air purifier. The nice folks at Venta contacted me and asked me if I would be interested in writing an honest review of one of their products. I had been contemplating purchasing an air purifier, but to try a combo humidifier/air purifier was such a bonus.
We set up the lw45 unit in our dining room/front room area.
Perfectly packaged for delivery
Sleek and modern looking design
Here are my favorite features about the Venta Airwasher after the last month of usage:
- Our house is not dry!! I can honestly feel the difference throughout the house
- The unit is very easy to set up and operate
- Low maintenance and easy to fill (my daughters even help me!)
- Little to no noise (The light is on though, so I know it’s operating)
- Auto shut off feature (Love this feature, because honestly sometimes I forget to fill it)
- You can add oils to the water inside unit to dispense into the air while it purifies
- Maintenance is so simple. There are NO FILTERS. It’s easy to clean and maintain
Another feature I love as a sometimes absent-minded mom…being reminded by the Venta Airwasher that it is empty and needs refilling. The unit is great because when it is operating normally it displays a blue light near the on/off switch. When the unit needs water, the light displays as red, so when I notice that it is empty I fill it up. Filling it is as easy as removing the lid and pouring water in, my daughters actually get a kick out of filling the unit.
Since we’ve had the unit I can DEFINITELY feel a difference in the house, the air is not as dry as it typically is during these harsh Chicago area winters. I’d like to say a huge thank you to Venta for letting me try out the unit. What a great addition to our home environment.
Thanks for reading!!